2 Hours Private Surf Duo for 2
PACKAGE UPGRADE: ENJOY 2 HOURS OF SURF SCHOOL IN A PRIVATE SURF DUO AND YOUR VERY OWN HAWAIIAN LIFEGUARD SURF INSTRUCTOR/WAVE COACH.
Surfing is always better with 2! Learn how to Surf together as a private pair with your very own lifeguard at Kahalu’u Beach Park.
Hawaii lifeguard Surf Instructors are fully trained and certified by the American Red Cross in Professional Lifeguarding, Ocean Rescue, CPR, AED and First Aid.
- Two (2) persons age 11+ are required for this class option. Must book in pairs.
- Students age 3-10 must select PRIVATE CHILD SURF LESSONS
- Maximum weight limit 265 lbs. Students over weight restriction must select PRIVATE SURF for equipment upgrade and 1-on-1 supervision.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM AND PARTICIPATE IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS NOT SURFING MUST REMAIN ON LOCATION TO ACCOMPANY THEIR MINOR CHILDREN.
- Private Lifeguard Surf Instructor for 2
- 45 minute classroom surf school @ HLSI HQ
- 1 Hour surf school water time @ Kahalu’u Bay
- Surf Board and Leash
- Rash Guard Water Shirt and Water Shoes Rental
- *Car Keys While Surfing & Beach Bags Can Be Stored By Instructor For Safe Keeping At Beach Park
THINGS TO BRING
- Sunscreen- reef safe please
- Swim Clothes (please arrive dressed in swim attire by check in time)
- Swim Shirt- free rental available
- Water Shoes- free rental available
Ideal surf viewing area is available at Kahalu’u Beach Park for spectators to enjoy. Kahalu’u is also ideal for swimming, picnicking and snorkeling.
Safety & Health Disclosure: All Students must be able to swim, follow basic English instruction and participate in strenuous physical activity. Please disclose any major past injuries/ surgeries or medical illnesses. Parents/Guardians not surfing must remain on location to accompany their minor children. Those persons with any ailments are advised to please select a private surfing course so that our Lifeguards are able to best service your special needs.
Student(s) Transportation from Check In Location to Surfing Location is NOT provided by HLSI.