3 HOUR ADVENTURE- “Sandstone Teaser”
*You must be 21 years old to book a tour with us*
• Beginner level riding (we love the first-time riders)- Great for Families
• Visit amazing Red Rock formations
• Experience the vast beauty of the Southern Utah Desert
• Learn history about the early settlers
• Play in the red sand dunes, different than anything else on earth
This tour climbs halfway up the gorgeous Red Plateau and passes through red rock monuments with spectacular views of lakes and different mountain ranges as well as GARFIELD ROCK! This tour covers 14 – 18 miles and you are able to reach the minor sand dunes. There is no back tracking on the ride so new terrain is covered throughout. This is a great tour for those who are limited on time and just want to get out into the beautiful back country of Southern Utah and take home some amazing photos. Just be warned, this tour will leave you wanting more, we love it because our guests usually come back for a longer tour
There are a couple different ways you can enjoy a tour with us:
• ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle)- These are often called 4-wheelers.
• ATV 2-UP (All-Terrain Vehicle built for 2 people)- This is an ATV that is specially built for 2 people, passengers must be 10 yrs old.
• Jeep-UTV (Utility Task Vehicle)- These are also referred to as a Side-X-Side. Our Jeep’s hold 4 people, one driver and three passengers
What we provide-
• ATV/Jeep-UTV (depending on your selection)
• Eye Protection
• Riding gloves
• Neck buff (each paying customer receives a free Neck Buff to keep)
• Ice cold water bottles
• Detailed training and instructions from our amazing guides
What to Bring-
• All guest must wear long pants and closed toe shoes
• You’ll definitely want a camera
• We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
• A jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
• Driver’s License and Credit card
YOU GOT TO TRY THIS- ATV & ZIP LINE TOUR!!!!!!!
Add a Zip Line to your tour, you won’t find anything like it in the world. This Zip Line sends you flying 800+ ft. across an amazing red rock canyon. The Zip Line is added to your tour. 4-wheeling and a Zip line all in the same tour, an experience that will be the highlight of your vacation. This is subject to availability so be sure to let us know if you’d like to try this.
Where to start the tour-
All of our tours start at Sand Hollow State Park; it’s approximately 20 minutes from St. George, UT. We will provide detailed directions prior to your tour