If you like comfort, Outdoors Geek has you covered with the Roll-a-Cot (some wide cots also available).
When we decided to make rental cots available from Outdoors Geek, we looked for a few important features and were willing to pay more for a well reviewed cot. The Roll-a-Cot is one of the top reviewed cots online and is a great rental cot. It’s comfortable and light weight.
Our cot testers wanted a comfortable cot that was light weight and standard height. We selected the Camp time Roll-a-Cot for the following reasons:
- Comfort – Two comfort features we like that make this cot comfortable are, one, a simple adjustment on the leg supports that allows for a firmer sleeping surface and two, no end bars to hit your head or feet on at night.
- Height – This is a standard height cot fully 15″ off the ground.
- Packed size and weight – The Roll-a-Cot packs down to only 36″x5″x5″ and weighs only 10 lbs.
This is a great rental cot for group rentals, camping, hunting or rafting.
ROLL-A-COT® IS COMPACT: The cot folds in half and rolls-up to fit inside its own carry case/gear pouch. At only 10 lbs, Roll-A-Cot® is easy to store and carry!
ROLL-A-COT® IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND MADE IN THE USA:
- The aluminum frame is a special high strength marine grade aluminum alloy 6005-T5.
- The fabric is a heavy duty 1000 denier polyester mesh that is strong and breathable.
- All hardware is grade 5 steel and Camp Time® manufacturers all its products in Spokane Wa.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Set-up size- 74″ x 28″ x 15″, Rolled-up size-37″ x 5″dia (nominal), 250 lb capacity, 10 lbs weight, Color- Royal Blue and aluminum legs. Patent #5109556
1-3 days: $20
4-7 days: $29
8-14 days: $37
15-21 days: $44
22-28 days: $51