The Experience Pass gets you access to adventure all year long! This pass includes:
- 3 rentals in ski/snowboard category
- 3 rentals biking rentals
- 3 camping rentals
- 3 paddleboard/kayak rentals
The Gear Pass gives customers an affordable way to access thousands of rental products from various locations. The categories that customers have access to include ski, snowboard, bike, kayak, SUP and camp gear that are available throughout the year.
Activity Groups and Restrictions:
- Ski/snowboard: Skis, Boots, Poles (applies to resort and backcountry)
- Paddle/Kayak: Paddleboards, Kayaks, Surfboards, Wetsuits
- Camp: Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Pads, Backpacks, Coolers
- Biking: Mountain Biking, Road Biking (excludes e-bikes)
- Gearo Rental Pass does not guarantee availability of rental gear. It is the user’s sole responsibility to reserve gear on the Gearo website and is based on the availability of a specified retailer.
- Each pass and associated with rental coupons will be valid for 1-year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
- Customers can opt into a $55 subscription every month for one year, or can choose to pay up front $600 ($60 in savings).
- No refunds will be provided once the pass has been purchased. In the event that state-wide closures occur related to COVID-19 and destinations are forced to close, Gearo deserves the right to extend the lifetime of a user’s pass.
- No refunds will be provided for activity vouchers. Users are responsible for their vouchers. Gearo is not responsible for the loss and/or misuse of a user’s vouchers. Vouchers can not be redeemed for cash. There is a strict “use it or lose it” guideline.
- Each coupon can be applied to up to 2-day rental and is worth up to $400 ($200/day) value towards a single rental.
- Rentals extending beyond 2-days and/or $200 in value will be the sole responsibility of the user.