FULL DAY ADVENTURE- “Red Rock Rally”
*You must be 21 years old to book a tour with us*
• Beginner level riding (we love the first-time riders)- Great for Families
• Visit amazing Red Rock formations
• Experience the vast beauty of the Southern Utah Desert
• Learn history about the early settlers
• Play in the red sand dunes, different than anything else on earth
This Tour is packed full of action and lunch is included. It covers all the riding area of our Half Day Tour but also goes into “Jurassic Park” which is an amazing area where all the rock formations look pre-historic, some with faces, creatures, ships and other oddities lurking back at you! You’ll have time to hike and get amazing photos (often we receive them as Christmas Cards from our client’s previous year trip). You’ll enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and talk about everything you have done and seen so far – it is a great experience! This tour covers 27 – 30 miles. Again, this tour is one you will never forget – our tours are very unique – you won’t find them anywhere else in the world. We have been given a gift here in Southern Utah of Beauty and Splendor and we are all fortunate to partake of that GIFT.
There are a couple different ways you can enjoy a tour with us:
• ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle)- These are often called 4-wheelers.
• ATV 2-UP (All-Terrain Vehicle built for 2 people)- This is an ATV that is specially built for 2 people, passengers must be 10 yrs old.
• Jeep-UTV (Utility Task Vehicle)- These are also referred to as a Side-X-Side. Our Jeep’s hold 4 people, one driver and three passengers
What we provide-
• ATV/Jeep-UTV (depending on your selection)
• Eye Protection
• Riding gloves
• Neck buff (each paying customer receives a free Neck Buff to keep)
• Snacks and Lunch
• Ice cold water bottles
• Detailed training and instructions from our amazing guides
What to Bring-
• All guest must wear long pants and closed toe shoes
• You’ll definitely want a camera
• We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
• A jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
• Driver’s License and Credit card
YOU GOT TO TRY THIS- ATV & ZIP LINE TOUR!!!!!!!
Add a Zip Line to your tour, you won’t find anything like it in the world. This Zip Line sends you flying 800+ ft. across an amazing red rock canyon. The Zip Line is added to your tour. 4-wheeling and a Zip line all in the same tour, an experience that will be the highlight of your vacation. This is subject to availability so be sure to let us know if you’d like to try this.
Where to start the tour
All of our tours start at Sand Hollow State Park; it’s approximately 20 minutes from St. George, UT. We will provide detailed directions prior to your tour