For solo outings, whether through-hiking or just kickin’ it outdoors for a night, the EOS provides a sturdy, lightweight shelter with ample space for one and their gear. A great tent rental for the Denver area.
- One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Color Coded “Easy Pitch” Clips and Poles
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Light-Reflective Points
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Seasons: 3-season
- Sleeping Capacity: 1-person
- Minimum Trail Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz.
- Fly/Footprint Pitch Weight: 1 lb 14 oz.
- Packaged Weight: 2 lbs 14.5 oz.
- Packed Size: 21.5 x 6 inches
- Floor Dimensions: 37 x 87 inches
- Floor Area: 21 square feet
- Vestibule area: 7.85 square feet
- Peak Height: 36 inches
- Number of Doors: 1 Door
- Number of Poles: 1
Manufacturer Product Page: https://www.marmot.com/eos-1p-29640.html