The people have spoken and the Marmot Limestone 6 is another great camping tent from Marmot. With that said, I’m not a big fan of putting six people in any 6 person tent because it’s pretty tight quarters. The Geek and his wife use a six-person camping tent just for themselves because it’s a nice palace for two. You can fit a nice double thick sleeping mattress inside and still have room for a couple of camping chairs. Ahhhh, comfort. The ideal Denver area tent rental.
Full coverage fly
Heavyweight Oxford 150 Denier Floor
Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
DAC DA17 Poles
Fully Taped Fly and Canopy Floor
Multiple Fly Vents for Moisture Dissipation – Fly Vents
Reflective Guy Out Points
- Maximum Weight: 17 lbs 13 oz / 8.1 kg
- Minimum Weight: 15 lbs 5 oz / 6.9 kg
- Dimensions: 76x100x120in / 193x254x305cm
- Packed Size: 9.75 x 28 in / 25 x 71 cm
- Vestibule Area: 26.27 sq ft / 2.4 sq m
- Floor Area: 83 sq ft / 7.7 sq m
We love the Marmot Limestone 6 and we are confident you will, too!