It has all the same qualities as the 9’8” and the 10’6” Ride Boards, but it’s two inches wider at 34”/863mm and has an extra 56 litres of volume, creating a more stable ride. It’s also 4.7”/120mm thick, which means you get greater stiffness at lower pressure. In fact, it’s more than 40 per cent stiffer than a standard 4”/100mm board at the same pressure. The rounded tail makes the board really manoeuvrable when you get your weight back and can be a great way to have your first SUP surfing experience. You can easily take a small passenger on board, which is why it’s a hit with family paddlers and those with furry friends.
NRS Inflatable SUP Board
The Thrive series disproves the theory that no single board can do several things well. It’s the perfect all-around shape for paddlers looking to mix it up with touring, fitness paddling, and light river running.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Thrive SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So roll the Thrive, toss it in your rig and fly, sail, or drive to your next paddling destination.
- With 246 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Thrive 10’3″ provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board’s sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
Starting at $55
Pickup & Drop-off Location:
1130 S Braddock Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15218