This speedy 33′ World Cat can zip us far down the coast quickly, getting you to special dive sites. On this 2 tank charter, we’ll spend the morning and early afternoon diving in South Kona’s incredible lava tubes, lush reefs, and a chance to view bigger pelagic animals such as whales, dolphins, or big fish on the ride down the coast. Or, venture North to experience unique reef structures and critter hideouts, or even drift around Kaiwi Point. Between your dives, enjoy a full lunch with views of the Kona coast.
- Offered on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
What to know
- Bring your certification card! No proof of certification means no diving.
- Must be over 15 years of age
- Must have 25 dives or more and been diving within the past 6 months
- Must have excellent air consumption and buoyancy
- Tanks & Weights
- Boxed Lunch
- Snacks & Drinks