Surly DiscTrucker 58cm (700c wheels) With Front/Rear Rack
The Disc Trucker shares the same great features as the standard Long Haul Trucker with the addition of disc brakes, to provide dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. It’s designed to go the distance, and the rack mounts enable it to haul a bunch of stuff. The frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability, with ample tire clearance for larger tires and room for fenders.
- 100% 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork; main triangle double-butted, ED coated for increased life expectancy
- Upper bosses and dropout eyelets for racks front and rear, fender eyelets, pump peg, spare spoke carrier, and three sets of water bottle cage mounts
- Chainring clearance max: 42/53t double, 38/52/56t triple
- 51mm IS disc mounts, designed to be used with 160mm rotors only
- Clears 700c x 42mm tire with fenders, 45mm without