With its short length and large cockpit, this solid tandem kayak offers you and a companion exceptional maneuverability and easy entry, and it quickly converts to a solo if you choose to go it alone.
Wilderness Systems Pamlico 135 T
- Tough polyethylene construction offers high performance and rugged durability
- Phase 3™ Air Pro Seat uses mesh stretched over a 3D perforated foam pad; large holes enhance airflow and small holes enhance support for sit bones and lower back
- Phase 3 Air Pro seat offers excellent comfort and intuitive adjustments for seat back height and angle as well as leg lifter height
- Front seat easily converts to solo position using an intuitive slide-rail system; foot pegs adjust to provide maneuverability in solo position
- Slidelock adjustable footbrace system and padded foam thigh / knee braces help maintain proper paddling posture and add comfort
- Orbix stern hatch with rubber hatch cover offers easy access to hull storage; stern bulkhead keeps contents dry and provides floatation
- Shockcord deck rigging provides extra gear storage
- Comfortable carry handles at bow and stern make trips to and from the water easy
Rentals longer than fourteen days call our shop.
Starting at $40