This versatile sit-on-top offers stunning performance for ponds, lakes, bays or play in light surf. It has a large tank well for stowing gear and an adjustable seat and footbraces for superb comfort.
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100
- Smooth-paddling design tracks very well, offers surprising speed and turns easily
- High-density polyethylene hull provides rugged durability and easy care
- Adjustable Phase 3™ AirPro seat uses mesh stretched over 3D perforated foam; large holes enhance airflow and small holes extend support for sit bones and lower back
- Footbrace system adjusts to maximize comfort and ensure optimal paddling position
Rentals longer than fourteen days call our shop.
- 8 in. bow and midship Orbix hatches provide dry storage for small items
Starting at $40